Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Friday, February 16, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 54, STILL FIGHTING THE MILLIONTH COUNCIL BORE-

A super nasty loud foundation chopper hit today over my residence at roughly one and one half of the clock post meridian, also their R lots of kemtrails, loud piper piss bubble planes, and all sorts of trashy milituforce garbage. Their dirt bag stock market made another record high yesterday Thursday, and all as a result of harassing me straight to my grave. If I had never re-written LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS, the song that SSJKK sang to me outside the Frailengers Salt Water Taffy Store on Tennessee Avenue, in ACNJUSAESMWG, back when I was dreaming it was the first week of June in AD 1980, the curse called the [PRESIDENT’S 5], would not have ever most likely been broken, and Ronald Reagan would have suffered the fate of Mr. Hinckley being a better shot. He was the one that declared me a domestic enemy to this country, covertly, and wrecked my chance 2 ever have even close 2 a normal adult life in my current dream sequence as Mountainpen. President Abraham Lincoln had a young Wiccan teen fall madly in love with him when he was in his bachelor days, that history is totally unaware of. His choice of women is better than mine has been, so I cannot talk and call any kettles or Ron Wirtz kessles black. Kessle is the German word for kettle as in tea kettle. Aniwho, this unknown short romance did occur in this hyper-spaced timeline, and I know things that would B better 2B not known. She cursed him the day after he became our 16th President, and in this time period here, although totally unaware of it, WAS Ronald Reagan. She was destined 2 become her own victim, but at the split second that it went down, had a super-quick flash of past life memory, and said a couple of mumbled words that so to speak, ‘reversed the curse’ actually the precise incantation in reverse, just as if she had spoken her original curse onto my RS1500US full track open reel recorder, and managed to play the reels in the opposite way with the left and right reels the other way around, and blaring it through another recording machine. This is the only reason that Mr. Jodie Foster lover, missed his target just enough, so as to keep vice president Bush, today’s president’s pappy, from entering his Presidential job a bit earlier, and this action in many altered time-lines, leads 2 the total destruction of the United States in a war with the entire world practically. Sarah-Stacey had me re-do this song and send it to the US Copyright office, either later in 1980 or early into ’81, cannot remember exactly, just 2 much shit is forever on-going with poor pathetic whittle me. The thanks I get 4 saving our great country, is constant persecution, as Reagan found out some of the things that ‘really’ occurred, and declared me a DEPA, something only 18 other citizens have been listed as, [DOMESTIC ENEMY POSSIBLE ALIEN]. I am not a domestic enemy, I love my fucking country, and anyone in the Secret Service that doesn’t believe that, can spend the next 60 minnina-kalpa in freaking DOGTOWN. My 7th grandfather, if my family’s chronology is accurate, was SAMUEL HUNTINGTON, and he and his best friend BENJAMIN FRANKLIN, me a long while back coincidentally; helped 2 frame this great experiment in justice and freedom 4 all. Just go 2 the INDEPENDENCE MALL, in Philadelphia, and C4 yourself, where my 7th gramps signed the great document, we all refer 2 so often, THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE. The MILLIONTH COUNCIL, is behind all the evil shit going on in our world, and would have ended our time-line in the early 1980’s if not 4 me. Orwell’s great year was not ever meant to come, as first the Cuban Crises and JK, not JOHN KING, was part of a plan to end mankind in this part of the great 5DHS, [five dimensional hyperspace], and not 5ive, as machine mind loves 2 screw with me, and the GMC controls and works and operates through what I refer 2 as MACHINE-MIND, a definite non-biological reality and part of the 6th dimension, [ECKANKAR’S MENTAL PLANE NOMANCLACHURE]. This WW3 of a sorts was averted by a strange dude from where else but good old Atlantic City, NJUSAESMWG, [NEW JERSEY, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, EARTH, SOL, MILKY WAY GALAXY]. This guy pulled a Eugene Horrawitz Landon Highway to Heaven, disappearing act right in front of me back in the early scummer time of 1974, on the AC, NJ beach, right at ZIGGY”S JEDDY, between New York and Tennessee Avenue’s. He admitted 2 me things that I cannot tell U that he told me, some things anyway, about Hoffa, Kennedy, Jackio, and the end of our hyperspace timeline system, which did end, but got put back, like the proverbial Humpty-Dumpty. Events can all B both created as well as uncreated. After the early 1960’s while I was actually living at the Bruce Manor Motel in Atlantic City, pix coming soon to the website, but it is no longer the motel, just the same building and real estate, as with the Children’s Seashore House building that you’ll C posted soon, onwww.morianity-foundation.com, I as well as all of U actually were totally destroyed and this planet was wrecked beyond repair. This ‘visitor’ which is all I can say right now, simply uncreated and slightly edited the Cuban Missile Crises, as he later got me 2 change the second end of our civilization, through my bringing this song 2 the public domain, and me 2 the attention of a very messed up ‘soul’ as those involved in the spiritual would apply this term, Mariena Carlittia Kay, who drank poison by her own hand and died in 1880, and while dying, fixing it so that I would B at my favorite square, on an astral realm with SSJKK, 2 hear the original song, ‘LOVE IS 4 CARPENTERS’. The way the P5 curse worked was that poor Abby-Baby would be offed, and no more than 5 president’s later, the next one would be at the fate of her vicious evil curse. She broke her own curse, as no ordinary High Priestess Wiccan, she is a powerful goddess asleep in her dreams, as was Reagan himself, and really is the great Misses Krassle, yes the mother of the great SSJKK. Now remember, Sarah-Stacey just lets Mr. and Mrs. K think that they R her parents, and powerful astral gods, just as she allows the GMC to in like manner, believe that they R really in charge of this ASTRAL REALM. Crissake, it is all her unconscious thought waves, so how can anything other than the great Stacey B in charge or rule or control over any part of it? She is enjoying her games and this entire dream world that she thought into existence, or spoke silently, to keep the church worlders happy and content, although I do find it highly unlikely and very doubtful that Morianity will B loved 2 much by this group of judgmental phonies 4 the most part. They believe that U need to have faith in things spiritual, and totally frown on major personal ‘spiritual’ experiences of the individual flock membership. When U can all practice the 6/10 Fascitar AP method to prove that death is a phony illusion, as is life, and some in-control body tells me that this is evil or wrong or demonic, my polite, yes my very POLITE response is FUCK YOU.

Did U leave the world Karen? Have not as of last night, heard from U. If things do not improve next week, I am going 2 drive over, and from there; it is off to the islands, Y say more than this publically, even though we both know that the GMC can locate a mosquito in the middle of a swamp the size of the oceans. Y would word spell check program tell me 2 say, “I am going to drives over, and no matter how many times I cancel, the green lines keep reappearing? This shit is all MC stuff, [G R E A T M I L L I O N T H C O U N C I L]. They think, since SSJKK lets them believe this lie, that they R in charge, and so basically they R. They control it all, just name it bwaby wuv. My magnetic percentage for 2K7 botbar, or my [2K7B] as it will B referred 2 as from now on, is at very bad levels, so DOW JONES WILL GO ON CLIMBING, UP UP UP UP UP UP. Phillies will soon LOSE LOSE LOSE LOSE AND LOSE, and FLYERS will WIN WIN WIN WIN and WIN. It will not stop, 22 years of this fucking parallel event nightmare. Ed H. told me last year he would start a type of disagreement dialogue with me on this, guess he figures I know what I know, as he did not ever do this, did he?

The only way I have been able to profit in any way with ASAP ART, in 2K7, is by performing this little magic trick, along with what U all ready know. First, it can only be done with SO NON ART, not Combined Odds. Use 50/50 outside roulette questions only, rolling 4 next numbers if 0 or 00 comes out, as they do not count one way or the other. U simply group all correct or [C] answers, as well as all incorrect or [I] answers, as strings. If only one single I or C comes out, it is a ONE-STRING, [1]. If 2 or more I or C outcomes happen in a row, it is a TWO-STRING. Whenever a 1-string comes out, bet that the next event will be another 1-string event, and then stop. Never bet 4 a third one, instead, U wait for another 2-string event 2 occur, and after this, when the next 1-string occurs again, U again will go for a repeating 1-string event to occur. Here is a quick example: 112212221111221111121122222111112122211222121112211111222112. You win an accurate prediction on the following ONE-STRING GROUPINGS: First, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 11th, and 12th. You lose with inaccurate predictions on the one-string groupings of the 2nd, 7th, and the 9th groupings. This is 8 accurate predictions or AP’s and 3 inaccurate or IP’S. If $500 bets were made based on these asked questions of your QUANTUMCARD DECK, this would equal out to 500X8 dollars won, minus 500X3 dollars lost, or $4,000.00-$1,500.00, totaling a nice profit 4U of $2,500.00. This is definitely a nice night’s work at the Jersey shore. I am not greedy. Since the blue chips make constant profits of roughly 7-13% averaged annually over each decade of time, taking a small Acme or Wall Mart calculator and starting with the year 1972 with the Dow Jones Averages at a rough annual average in points of 650, U start by going 650X110%=, and this is the 1973 average. Remember that averages R deceptive, one hand in boiling water and the other in ice cold water, and averages say that U should feel quite comfortable. U obviously will feel like punching the crap outta whoever tied U up and did this 2 your hands. Yet in long run, statistics do not lie. Anyway, the 1975 total comes out to 865. The 1980 total comes out to1393. The 1985 total becomes 2244. The 1990 computation works out to 3614. Then 1995 brings us to 5820. The great year 2000, or Y2K takes the figure to a whopping 9374. 2005 makes it jump to 15,096. Now let me add 110% annually starting with 2006, and C the power of statistical math predicting!!!!!!!!!! 2006=16,606. 2007=18,267. 2008=20,093. 2009=22103. 2010=24,313. 2011=26,744. 2012=29418. 2013=32,360. 2014=35,596. 2015=39156. Just buy an $8 calculator at Sam Walton’s place, and C all this 4 yourself, it will all happen, math does not lie. U can and will get over and under deviations from math-norms, but it always readjusts and re-sets, so 2 speak. Funny ain’t it that during my great fantastic search to locate the GREAT SARAH, the true market prices were quite closest to the stats-math scales, and this 10% annual blue chip gain goes back to the New York Stock Exchange’s inception about 11 decades ago, and this is a piece of long-run play time, bwelieve me bwaby wuv. Soon, I will B into the index, and ride it up to 20 or 30 contracts, buying the additional contracts during dip-periods, called ROLL OVER, in the market world. Just 10 contracts on an on-line E-TRADE Brokerage, produces $100.00 profit per one singe point move upwards. So in 2 thousand and fifteen, just around the corner, a Dow Jones of somewhere between 36 and 42K is reality. It now is about 2 soon crack 13,000. High 2 us now, but lower than mud in comparison with the near future, so at least 25,000 points at a hundred bucks a point based on 10-C equals out 2 a before tax gross of 2.5 mill bwaby-wuv. 40 contracts will gross U around ten million smackios. This becomes your collateral investment that permits U now to earn 4% interest from a safe CD, certificate of deposit portfolio, that is 400 grand per year, again, we must remember 2 factor in Uncle Sam; he’s got a country to run. But these figures let me know that without this parallel event between my life being shit, and the bullish stock market, being somehow broken, my hell in years 2 come, no matter what I do, will B far beyond the total epitome of unfathomable Dogtownism.

Bye for now brown eyed Cally cow, KALI, call ten, CALLIO. Do not imprison me please at your lovely H2O place, I hate being safka’d up, U know that. I kept my promise 2 never ever bother U again, stop hating my pathetic whittle ass so much, ya giant beauty queen, and have a nice life.

1 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Blogger klslee said...

Wow, so much rage coming out of the last few I read, I know you say it can't get worse but it seems that it is.
Take care of yourself!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home