Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Friday, January 26, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 46- AND I AM DEALING WITH PRICKS.

This was the worst botbar day that I have had in a long time. It started when my fuel delivery truck that brings the propane for heating my residence, came over and began 2 fill the various tanks of different neighbors. It was noisy and seemed 2 go on forever. It then started no sooner than after placing myself in a trance, where I was on my airship, the RICKTOWN MANOR 1. I had moved onto the MW, clocked in and down-systemed the ALLKNOWER to instantaneously divert and send full generated ship power to shielding systems that gyratronically deflect all energy waves back to their sent sources, as well as send full power to my zeepee destruct beams, and also full power 2 the propulsion and maneuvering systems, but since all 3 cannot B at full power, the ALLKNOWER is set or ‘programmed’ to instantly adjust full power away from one and give minimal power 2 the other 2, and then, change back and forth as is necessary, while on my attacking missions. Again, these are ASTRAL plane missions, launched from physical body trances, and no laws currently exist to in any way stop what I do. As soon as I headed back 2 Ricktown Manor through the Great Fields of Void, and then crossing into Province Olympia, and then into Ricktown, and then home to the RM, the fuel trucks came and made more noise than I ever heard them make B4, and at the earliest time ever B4. Then as soon as this happened, my asshole nut boob of a neighbor blasted his garbage television. Sooner or later, though he is doing this 2 annoy me, his neighbor on the other side will get around to making complaints against him, and he’ll B on his way 2 Ancora State Mental Hospital. He lives in there with a TV, and not so much as one other stick of furniture, not a lamp, a bed, a chair, absolutely nothing. Who is a judge finally going to haul away, me, a licensed driver, employed part time under the NJ State Workability System, with a normal place with normal furnishings, a decent automobile no longer a dinosaur junked clunker, or a guy with no car, no license to drive, and lives in an empty trailer? I’m not worried about it, as right makes might Mister Lincoln. Someday, the secret of the ‘President’s 5’ will B revealed, a huge major secret regarding a wiccan lady who was in love with our 16th President while he was very young. There literally R things going on around U and me that R beyond incredible and inconceivable.

Thursday morning B4 the computer word hack attack jack Lattisau, They woke me up at roughly 9 and ¾ of the clock Ante’ Meridian, with a nasty loud piece of crap flying toilet with a rotor, [helicopter], in total violation of my civil and constitutional rights. These rights given to me as a US citizen legally permits me the total freedom to pursue happiness, life, and liberty, and if U cannot C that the constant persecution that these filth balls R giving 2 me is indeed a violation, as how can one pursue happiness when they fly around U with noise and stalk and follow U and effect every facet of your fucking life, then your perception sight is 20/1200 Also they gave me a major body attack, making both my heart and bowels go totally out of wack.

When my search 2 find Sarah was beginning about a dozen years ago, I learned that Sarah and her human world brother Frank, the Sergeant at the Police Department, www.acpd.com , had an aunt Victoria, whom I am now positive after completing an extensive investigative and research project, was Tom Reale’s girlfriend, Tom went both ways, liking little boys and women as well, and she was a lovely chick, even at 15, I admit I thought she was a knock out and only wished that she was molesting me instead of her boyfriend Tom. His buddy the chief of the Ventnor Police in 1970 protected him, and I am sure that money changed hands, www.ventnorpolice.com if the website address is right. 3 murders were done in the 3 years following July of 1970, ROBERT PINCAS, ZIGMUND MALYSKA, and AL SOIFER. All died from cancer, a fast or ‘galloping’ kind that takes U quickly. You’re gone and forgotten, poof, over, fine’. Only Sarah and her gang, human world named by the boys, the QUODDY MOCKER GANG, and astrally known as the GREAT VIQUEEN GANG, all were behind the demise of these poor 3 innocents. Not all white slavery kids R simply abused and beaten and tortured and molested sexually, some R in the KEEP file. The keep file, is a group of colonizers, but against their will. In secret underground cities, they all have lives and families of their own, and have been told that they were abducted and taken 2 another world for colonization, all total bull shit, as they R all right here, and very well hidden. As I machine pen this, in the last 35 years, 2.5 million involuntary abductions from ages 3-19 occurred, and about ¼, yes 26.1% to B totally accurate, are KEEPERS, and go 2 the colony, and not D. Scummer’s Quna.

I have not had one day of let up without either body and property attack, utility attack, aerial assault, neighborhood attack, major noise attack, miscellaneous weird happenings attack, and hostility or invisibility attack while out on multiple errands. It has never been this bad 4 this long without fucking let up, NEVER, and we are talking the autumn, maybe even the scummer of oh-five, and it is damn near February of oh-seven now. I used 2 get between 4 and 16 days “off” so 2 speak, if just 3 or 4 times a year, but it was beautiful breathing room 4 me, as I would refer 2 it as when it used 2 happen, but now just never does anymore.

When I started my SJK search in 1996, and learned in 1997 about Victoria Call Ten, not the phone plan, I instantly began seeing license plate tags all over the north Inlet area of AC, NJ, and then as time began progressing forward, they were all over everywhere, just sprouting literally out of the woodwork like vicious termites. Soon to follow came license tags SJK, one after the other, the VC = Victoria Callio, and the SJK = SARAH JEHOVAH KRASSLE, human identity, and on the property transaction records in the City Hall, in ATLANTIC CITY, NEW JERSEY, USA, EARTH, SOL, MW-GAL-CURRENT HS CATALOG TIMELINE SYSTEM, she goes by Sara J Karge, her name is the great SARAH KRASSLE, OR SARAH-STACEY JEHOVAH KARGE KRASLE, GREAT daughter of NEPTUNEJUPITER JAPTARAMA CAVELANTISOCLEEVIOUS, of SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. Kanwal and Krassle is the same in Astral Plane Lingo. Sarah on the astral realms means GREAT LORD, and has the ability 2B male and female, as desired, only significant to mortal-worlders and hyperspace entities while sharing interactions there. Lord Krassle is the owner of 66 and two thirds of her Great City. Astrally, the term Dal, has about 24 meanings, and one is [property of, or the city of or belonging 2, in recognized Millionth Council Law], and all this mumbo jumbo simply put means that SAHASRA DAL KANWAL, means Sarah, City of the, Krassle, and converted with Earth world English linguistics, the phrasings of this is altered to a 2-1-3 from its astral 1-2-3, or simpler put, they would say it is SARAH CITY OF THE KRASSLE, and we here in USA-Earth convert this to CITY OF THE SARAH KRASSLE. Millionth Council laws state that all Scylla’s or first and oldest daughters, are GREAT, an eldest daughter is a SKYLA, and is automatically in status, GREAT. So again Sahasra Dal Kanwal means, the CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH KRASSLE, and to show full respect 2 this great lovely all mighty Goddess, her 2nd name is used and hyphenated, so it is called in full accuracy, CITY OF THE GREAT SARAH-STACEY KRASSLE, same thing exactly as saying mortally, the words, SAHASRA DAL KANWAL. I would give anything 2 not B conscious here in my dream right now, and just B with my super teen queen in her lovely great city, I love
Her more than any on U all put together could get a small clue about.

Where can I begin now 2 tell U all a small amount more on the thing I told U of in the past several blogs in MFMS’s, 3rd Thing Happenings? We will refer to them abbreviatedly from now on, as TTH. When UR in these states, I told U that it is similar 2 being in love, and that U will have no doubt that U neither R awake, nor asleep, but ‘something else’. If U even have 2 wonder @ all, then it was part of the waking or dreaming worlds in some way. There is not one bit of query in your mind when U really slip into a TTH. When I was slammed against a wall by Diana’s miserable brother while visiting my mom at a Media, PA apartment that she moved into in late 1975 to B with a jerk off boss she fell in love with, whom was using and whoring her, and never was planning 2 ever leave his wife 4 her, a child could C it. I no sooner hit the sack on some pillows from mother’s couch that I had laid onto the floor and I was with Appola-Lucifer. I kept saying 2 him that I wanted Stacey’s word, and he hollered at me, GO TO THE WORD IF U WANT THE WORD, and then an invisible 2 me energy force would instantly slam me up against a wall air conditioner, and this went on 4 quite a while. I kept thinking and totally knowing, “Christ, I am not awake, and this is not a fucking dream either. I have so mush 2 say, but not sufficient time tonight, must go to work so I can eat and pay my rent, ain’t life a real levy beach?

In closing for now, a quick opening, and much more will follow, on the Quantumcard science of talking 2 the universe will begin with me just saying this. Without incorporating SO-NON-ART, AND CO-NON-ART into all of this, all odds R that U could have 100 cards and corresponding graphs on paper or all done high-tek with your PC, and still never get a deck 2 get U out and away from the useless dead zone of neutrality, roughly the ranges of predicting 20-80 percent correctly. U have a goal 2 get card decks to range in the 80+ range or the 20- range, in percentage for correct answers. To make this unlikely occurrence gain in frequency, you use 50/50 questions like “should I bet even to win next spin, or high, or black”, and so forth, but 2 get U into less averaged out dead zone ranges, you need also use in addition 2 the SO or SAME ODDS, a CO or a COMBINED ODDS way of asking your cards to answer U, and on the next blog when time permits, I will much more detail 4 all of U, just how 2 do this, and literally master the multiverse, but if U abuse and misuse what I tell U, the consequences can be equally destructive as the counterpart potential for constructivity is there.

Bye Bye Call 10 balcony thrower, say hi to Mary More and Mick gee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home