Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 45 – AND I AM STILL ALIVE &THAT’S NO JIVE

Vicious death siege is off all scales and dials, but last night’s +6 on the ‘2333-3222-NO’ Roulette System did not lose and my 6400-approximate-total-spins, is showing wins of 2317, and losses plus green-losses is holding at 1633. That is 2317-1633. Divide these units of profit, or UOP, by 1000 by removing the far right three digits, and this is the KS-UOP. KS is Kilo-spins.

They hacked the fuck out of me yesterday, and I will not understand how they do it exactly, 4 obviously a long time until I catch up and eventually surpass their technology. The DSL Verizon system was off, yet they fucked with the word program, while not connected to the internet at all. Obviously they install their bugs while it is activated, and then it does its evil even when not online, as it was affected from a previous time. Just like the fucking McVeigh Microchip or as I’ll now and forever on term it, the MVMC, in my throat has caused my metabolism to bounce back and forth to a point where my daily average body temp floats from roughly 95-103 degrees, and only the three degrees above 103 and below 96 is where I even start to feel a little bit sick, it has affected my pituitary glands, lymphatic glandular systems in general, and done strange things to me, such as 40 pounds of weight loss and gain with no reasons pertaining to food or diets, as I can gain it while starving and lose it while pigging out. I wear short sleeve shirts until it is closer to zero than freezing. At 40 degrees of Fahrenheit temperature, I sweat, and at 80, don’t even talk to me. Whenever they want to track my position, there I am night or day, rain shine, fog and sleet. I had one of their sicko choppers take my head off at a security post in Camden, NJ, on the foggiest day I ever saw in my life. U couldn’t C past your ass, until POW, there’s those Sarah Callio Until Martino [SCUM], buckets, up in that loud ugly pile of excrement. Congratulations big S, Mr. Mayor, Bobby McGee of the Pub, and 2 all the other lovely honest decent people in positions of power and authority in good ol’ AC, NJ. All the homofags like Mister Reale, and child molesters, and white slavers, and wife cheaters, and husband beaters, and Lamist-Culter Gang members that harass innocent kids that ride along the boardwalk with their bicycles just trying 2 mind their own business and have a good time in the so-called land of ‘sun and fun’. Thieves at the bus terminal that take a poor kids bike and give it to their kids to ride it on the beach and wreck it, lifeguard mascots that grab a young dude by the neck playing shove and punch and curse games, then having the whole system laugh at U and make fun of U for reporting the assault and trying 2 get just a tiny bit of justice. Just B glad I’m not the Governor, because if I were Governor Mountainpen of New Jersey, the jails would be a bit fuller by next week.

Last night after leaving Ed Himacane’s, JJ may call him a different name, same initials though, Aniwho, a loud low BFA plane followed me 2 the library in Hammonton where I went 4 a web log printout, or BLOG-PRINT 4 short. Right over me, ‘errr, errr, errrr’, piece of loud scummy shit eating civil rights violators. Then I get home and within one period, sort of an [Earth type of hour], or less, my body is struck with their viscous fucking death beams. This causes palpitations or a racing heart beat, and super painful diarrhea and cramping. Then an hour or 2 later, all returns 2 normal. If this was a legitimate medical condition, do U think for one fucking minper that I would still B alive and here, after nearly a quarter of a century of this horrific and horrendous abuse and total disregard of my constitutionally promised rights to pursue life, liberty, and happiness? How the Scummer can U pursue any of these three things under constant and continuous covert persecution and harassment from the Black File Agencies? Then when I went 2 bed after midnight a bit, I attempted 2 talk to my lightning Goddess DZ Arteemis, through my phone, of which is my personal property, as is my electrostatic machines, bought and assembled completely legally, and my phone bill just hit the mail drop, yeah a few days late, but it’s paid. People on SS Disability incomes and on the NJ Workability Program, can only do their very best, Uncle won’t permit anything more, I am not perfect, as U say so perfectly ‘Bruce’, so quit the Monopoly cheating ol’ bud, come on!!!! Let me get Boardwalk or Studio Park Place once in a while, 61st grandpa’s uncle J. All mighty!!!!!! So I try 2 talk to my baby blond through my systems, and the S-C-U-M KALI’s interfere, totally taking away the side tone off the phone and cutting into my private line, interfering with my private conversation with my lovely lightning.

The word hack makes me look stupid, when I was counting by groups of thousands on my last blog, it came out all fucked up, AND I DID NOT DO IT, and whomever UR that did, and all the other shit 2 me, wow wham and wo, did your mom’s please me last night in the ol’ bedroom, vavooooom!!!!!!!

999,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000=999 decillion. The spell checker is still fucking with me with green lines telling me to re-phrase. Screw-U, I know what I am saying and doing, DO U?????????? MISTER MIND MACHINE JIPOR????????? My endless existence in hyperspace is a barrel of fooking laughs.

THOUSAND, MILLION, BILLION, TRILLION, QUADRILLION, QUINTILLION, SEXTILLION, SEPTILLION, OCTILLION, NONILLION, DECILLION, IS THE PROPER WAY TO COUNT. Then up to vigintillion, we go like this:

Unodecillion, duodecillion, tredecillion, quatoradecillion, quindecillion, sextadecillion, septemdecillion, octodecillion, novemdecillion, and then to vigintillion, and this is fact, like it or not mister spell checker!!!!!!! Bye- bye Kali Cow. Hacks R major, going 2 call the State Police and Pyre Labs next week, I have fucking had it with these totally illegal tactics, prosecute me or get off my back ya mother fantasizing slobs!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home