Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 44, AND I’M GETTING VERY SORE.

Lots of hell started yesterday the 23rd of this lousy month and year, but not quite as bad as devil year oh-six, thank the gods. Around 7:30-8:30 PM last evening, they fucked with my civil rights by messing with my home theatre, while I was attempting 2 view a tape of “Law & Order” shows. The bastards put some signal through the Comcast Cable, and as I am now machine-penning, they R trying to hack the word program again. Also a low to crash level private BFA piss bubble plane went over here, Ed’s pad, at roughly 5 of the clock post meridian. All day, many very tall girls are all over me at all the stores that I went to on my numerous errands. They know I hate people talking on cell phones in public, and they made sure to include that harassment as well. There never is any let up of all this fucking bull shit. Last night, not one, but 2 home theatre right side cut outs were given 2 me, and my letter 2 the FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION, will B mailed this weekend, accusing Comcast of either doing this, or permitting some other group or agency the necessary access so that this miserable shit can be accomplished against me. It is absolutely atrocious what they are permitted 2 get away with doing 2 me, absolutely nothing short of holocaustic tactics. Earlier yesterday afternoon, it started when I left 2 messages 4 different parties on voicemails through the telephone. I no sooner get done, and POW, military rumbling in the skies over my residence gets nasty.

Well, nobody is perfect Mensa, and yes I fucked up the math equation on the ‘String-death Roulette System”, sahwee. All 4 strings, but naturally, all higher ones well, will cause the 2 unit loss, where is my fucking dead brain, better stop looking at those damn centerfolds and get my stinking sinner mind ouddathegutter!!!!!!! I was wondering why something as good as what I [thought] I had come up with, was giving me suck stink ass results, what a turd bird I was. Here is something not so bad, use this a while and C how mad these EW suit punks get. Play all 3 parameters, ignore green losses, and play a 3-stage-mini-martingale betting strategy, of 1-2-4 units. All 2 strings are marked as a ‘2’, and all 3 and greater strings are marked as a ‘3’. Now whatever the first one is, 2 or 3, bet for the same string next time on that parameter, and U only lose if the next 3 are all different from the one that just occurred, such as 2333, or 3222. Any other combination will win U one unit, and these 2 will lose U 7 units, 1+2+4=7. The math shows it to equal out, yes, and thereby the edge of the game or house vig, HV, will lose the player 5.26%, as is normal, but this pattern of a 2-string followed by three 3-strings, or a 3-string followed by three 2-strings, occurs a bit less than 1:8, more like 1:10.4. This is my results so far after 5KS. My luck scores are below FFP by more than 27%, although heading up, in the current short run. 1:9 would be about the break even point to overcome the green number disadvantage that is built into the game of Roulette. But cheat sheeting is still the most lucrative, if U can live with yourself knowing that UR capitalizing on cosmic event reality technology, or CERT. Oh yes, the Mint Breath Tek as I call it 4 short, is absolute, just chart anything, I don’t care if it days your troublesome son or daughter acts up more than usual, a boss shouts at U, literally, it can B anything, it can B absolutely charted, none of this astrological and psychic-jazz, this is pure fucking mathematics. Start with day one and then day 2, 3, and so forth. Now on day 4 your boss shouts at U, you are 1 for 4 for this event measured on a daily event cycling system, written in a math ratio as being 1:4. Now on day 5, he does not, so UR now 1:5. But on day 6, he does, and you R now 2:6. Next day he yells again, and U now R 3:7. Next 3 days he does not, so it now goes 3:8, 3:9, and 3:10. But rather than using the ratio {:} sign or symbol, use the first number as the percentage multiplier number, or PMN, and multiply your total even count by this 100 number, and then the right digit on the ratio symbol is your actual measured event divider, or AMED, hence the last day shown above was 3:10, so 3 is multiplied by 100, and then this total is divided by whatever number is on the right of the [:] sign. So in the illustration above, 3:10 in magnetic percentage is 3X100 divided by 10 or 300 divided by 10, or 30%. As you move along, chart these percentages on small lined graph paper, and you will know the day B4 it happens, how your significant other may act, or anything that U wish to inquire 2 cosmos about, and this is not based on psychic stellar wisdoms like card readings, numerology, astrology, but pure equations, and yes, KNOWLEDGE IS INDEED POWER. Now B4 you think I have no respect for cards and readings, let me B a tiny bit clearer on something regarding quantum physics and measuring events by literally ‘talking 2 cosmos’, as this is real and I do it and have done it for just under a quarter of a century, starting in the spring of 1985, when Diana Zudlecrenessia Arteemis showed me how 2 do this amazing thing, that I have named on the MW [mortal worlds], ASAP ART. This science can easily B totally misunderstood and misused, and I know, as I lost a fortune using it, and until I perfected and truly understood the fullness that it all entails, was more than guilty of misusing, and abusing this astral science, of a sort. Accidentally I developed one pair of reality-cards, so 2 speak, to go far out of the neutral range, in a Q&A test, and because I had not as yet learned, that directionality was of no importance in its accuracy to predict and give answers to questions that no physical way of knowing them existed tangibly. If you take a deck of playing cards and remove the Jokers and the Kings, you have what I have come to term and call, 4 Quantumcard decks. You can choose to make either odd or even numbers on the cards either yes or no, but never change them, and never ever shuffle them with the subatomic particles of any other playing cards, or with each other ever again, unless U never plan 2 use them again 4 the purposes that I now will get into with U. You can use Ace-Queen in lieu of odd and even, but once U decide on something, do not alter or readings will not B accurate. If you use low and high for establishing a yes or a no, use Ace through 6 as the low 6 numbers, and 7 through Queen as the high 6 numbers. If U decide to measure in even and odd, the Ace is one odd and the Queen is 12 even, and the Jack is 11 and odd, and cards 2 or duce through the 10 are odd or even as a child already is aware of. You always ask your quanta cards a question, in your mind or aloud, it matters none at all, your question, and call your quantumcards by their number, as U must assign each deck a number, and then keep them in separate boxes, with the number of those cards on the box in large bold print, and if U ever as much as think you have confused anything, all cards suspected of being tainted are done, and can never again B used, nor can their corresponding graph charts, so B careful as all of DOGTOWN. So now U ask your cards your question, and call them by name, but 2 more things are an absolute MUST!!!! You must tell your cards whether they have given U a correct or incorrect and wrong answer, as soon as U find out the answer. Then you must log it immediately, if you cannot graph it on paper instantly, at least you have a record in your journal of the Quantumcard Deck #, and whether your last question was right or wrong when the cosmos answered U through your cards. Ideally, getting all your responses graphed is vital. You are graphing in MP, [MAGNETIC PERCENTAGES], not ‘right’ and ‘wrong’, so remember how 2 perform the equations, as I showed U a minper or so back on the blog. When I play roulette at home, I ask should I play RED next spin to win, and I remind my cards that if I do not say “to win”, it is my intention to win. Sometimes I say an odd amount of non-green spin outcomes such as 3, 5, 9, or 15, whatever. It must B an odd amount so that the cards will always have a 100% chance to B right or wrong, and so that U can chart the cosmic event. The current system that I have going is with 26 Quantumcard Decks. I have 20 dead charts as I speak. A dead chart is when the MP is between 20 and 80% correct. This is dead, or in NUETRAL-RANGE. If a deck is giving answers to questions over 80% correct, or over 80% incorrect [same as 20% correct], the certainty of getting an accurate prediction on that QCD [quantum-card- deck] is not good enough to risk doing something in physicality based on these neutralized readings. I have as I machine-pen this, 4 decks at between 16.479 and 19.016%. Also I have 2 decks at between 80.295 and 81.895%. The higher ‘over-neutral’ range card readings are naturally as-is answers, hence if I ask a question and get a NO, it means NO. But on the ‘under-neutral’ range card readings, the answers are coming positronically at U, or in reverse. Reverse these under-neutral answers, hence a yes is NO, and a no is YES. All quests put 2 the cosmos in honest well intentioned and properly done methods, R always answered. The higher percentages are electronic responses. The answers to all and any questions are always known by omniscient cosmos, and that is a Lawtronic reality, believe it or not late Mr. Palance Ripley. The reasons for the cards not telling U an honest and accurate answer every time is based on 2 powerful Lawtronic realities. 2 parallel universes that are precise atomic duplication exist on every trans-dimensional plane in the countless and virtually unlimited totals in the great Hyperspace. In one of each of the 2, electrons and protons have the opposite charged polarizations as their counterpart significant other twin or parallel-universe. I know I said B4 that no twins exist, but in being totally accurate now, I meant that all universes have a mate or reverse and perfectly duplicated other, and this twiniverse is what no other twiniverse is precisely like. No 2 can have precise subatomic duplication, although decillions of countless ones are so similar, that all that may differ between them is a few atoms on one follicle of one person’s hair. Spellchecker amazes me, they don’t even know the word decillions. This number is written 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. Think of the months of the year, and look at the commas in the number above. Just this simple counting goes, thousand, million, billion, trillion, quadrillion, quintillion, sextillion, septillion, octillion, nonillion, and decillion. Some hacker made an [S] appear after the decillions, and the red wavy lines will not go off no matter how many times I tell the word program to add decillions to the dictionary. The world and education has taken a major backward step since the 1960’s. Get any sixties dictionary, the count goes all the way to vigintillions, starting with decillions, then quindecillion, duodecillion, tredecillion, quatoradecillion, quindecillion, sextemdecillion, sextemdecillion, octodecillion, novemdecillion, and then to vigintillions, and there’s that hacked SSSSS again on vigintillions, it keeps doing it, oh the dumb little program, poor baby, it does not know any better, I’ll send it 2 bed without its din-din. Let us now get to the cards. The reasons that all this occurs and does not respond with 100% correct answers yet has all wisdom as it is all of everything so Y would it not, There is a constant shifting in the system, that Lawtronics does in all of the 5th dimensional hyperspace, riding so to speak the tides and currents of the white to black twiniverse system, and time rides these same currents, all based on the speed that all masses in motion are moving, relative to all the other masses in motion. This is Y everything falls into and towards the closest more massive thing, and causes all orbital mass decays. So as one of the universes is time-moving to the left, its twin is moving to the right, and this is the measured and perceived polarities of the atom, and its working insides and inter and outer connect-forces. The other reason for not getting 100% correct answers to Quantumcard quests is the ‘HYPERSPACE EFFECT or the HSE. Remember that a baby, who gets horribly and brutally murdered, or dies of a disease; is a ninety-seven year old [same person] in varying and countless other locations throughout hyperspace. If U refuse 2 even try to live and think fifth dimensionally, like miz Macoohair does, then U will just simply put, never get it.

In a place far away, beyond your ability 2 grasp, ex-Senator Fred Thompson and I were at the Camden County Prosecutors Office. I was an 83 year old man, whom had just been accused of a murder that they say took place 31 years ago back in 2000. My evidence to exonerate me, the life journal that I keep on tape was there with me, in very colorful boxes. Some large young Afro-Amer male said that when he and his pals get me in the joint that they don’t care that I am in my eighties, and that they R going 2 put a major beat down on me. Then he somehow, when the prosecutor, whom here just plays a TV Prosecutor, walked out of the room, made all my tapes vanish with some hi-tek trick, and the spell check program is fucking hacking me again, not letting me program the TEK word into the dictionary. Anyway, when I told Thompson, he put some kind of electrode in the guy’s mouth and turned on a high power electric machine causing all his teeth to blow out and blood 2 spew out of his ears nose and mouth. This is the first time in millions of years that anyone ever did anything 4 me and not against me, except 4 Diana and Sarah-Stacey. I was not much older, if any, but was 83. It is crazy and makes no sense, and if I think about it, I’ll get sick. In my next blogs, I will go much deeper into ASAP ART, using Quantumcards, and what [SO-NON-ART and CO-NON-ART] is, and how they need 2B used to help 2 get the quanta in the Q&A out of the dead or neutral zones.

Brown eyed Cal KALI call ten phone company, I’ll CU soon along with J. Roberts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home