Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Monday, January 22, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 43 ----- and they’re pummeling me.

I was Ok on Saturday, but starting pre-dawn at work on Sunday last, I have been assaulted, reamed and frikin’ pummeled by these wicked satanic evil Milituforce Otammites. It began with a murderous astral projection at work around 5 or 6 Ante’ Meridian of the clock, a time each Earth orbital period where I have noticed a definite increase in ‘their’ evil power, whomever they R Craptain Kirk. This is all so real, Y won’t anyone believe, I even offer 2 let U B a part of any huge jury award, as well as share in unlimited buried sea treasures that I know the precise locations of, as of 20 years ago? With today’s computers, and GPS knowledge with sea chart plots of currents, and officially logged storms, a compensating accurate position to install the Coffer Dam, as they R referred 2 in the salvage world, is easy enough 2 plot and compensate 4. My 7 sites in today’s value would total up 2B roughly 4 BB, that’s [BILLION BUCKS]. Naturally with expenses for the barge, the fit out, the Coffer Dam, a crew, mixed gas divers, and much more, and the many taxes involved, 80 percent will B lost, nut close to one billion dollars after all is said and done that I would share 50/50 with anyone, and that is a nice hunk of chump change, even by the Donald’s standards. Y won’t someone take the remotest chance that I am telling the truth? Well, 2 reasons exist, and really, only 2. Those that may mull it over, R thinking, well, he’s either crazy or he’s got big time troubles off the scale, so if he is crazy, we do not want anything to do with him, and if he is not crazy, well, we don’t want his enemies involved nor against us. I am doomed either way, and can obviously never expect any help. Now either this is why I never get anyone interested in taking a chance where they cannot lose, and only an upside potential exists, so this is the reason, or it is the second, the epitome of nightmares; and this is, that I have died and gone 2 hell. There is no 3 or 4 or 5, or any other possibility. There simply R no other Campbell’s Soup Possibilities.

The astral projection was extremely unpleasant, causing me to physically die or come close 2 death, and when coming out of it, as with other occasional times, extremely nauseating bodily feelings come over U. Sometimes, there is no pulse 4 an hour, and extreme difficulty in breathing occurs, and once in a while a fatal heart attack and or stroke occurs, and I return 2 where I just was in the interaction. Later when returning to my body, it is restored by re-entering it with a certain secret that only I know and will never tell, as this gives me a one-up on the human race, as of 2K7 in the space-time continuum. Anyway, I was in a place several provinces away from Olympia, and met some wild creatures, that I will not presently discuss further. They told me that they want to watch me interact on a different part of hyperspace where I do not have any existence, and the Trinidad Motel, is in a totally different city, not AC, NJ. Instantly B4 I could think or react or say a thing, POW, I was in this other Trinidad, on the third floor. The floor plan was totally different. I ended up with a piece of weird lumber following me around and was self mobile. Eventually I was able 2 catch it, and I threw it out of a very strange window that was at the end of one of many corridors, that in no way resemble the floor plan and layout of the motel here, currently in 4-D, called the Real-8 Motel, on Tennessee Avenue, in Atlantic City, New Jersey, on Planet Earth, Sol, MW Galaxy. When internet and present Google becomes SWIS, in numerous parallel realities and probably in this one where I am typing this in, please do not lose the things that I tell, as the future of the human race, as U perceive the reality of it, is in terrible jeopardy if U do not. I entered the room and will not tell U any more today about what happened. When I came out of this, a lady, African American, 30’ish, average in appearance, was tapping me on my left shoulder, right through my closed automobile window. As soon as I came totally out of the experience and she was of course unable 2 follow me back into physicality, I took my security guard shirt off and held the spot where she touched while tapping at my shoulder through the closed window. Within 10 seconds I almost hurled, then got dizzy, and then got a heart attack and died, and then returned 2 the other Trinidad Motel, there still called that, not MOTEL-8. The Police Officers that were cleaning up Sarah’s mess, the remains of the late Mr. Soifer, Motel Manager, after she did what Jenny Johnson almost did 2 Matt, not Matte the barbell freak, Aniwho, when he would not release my address 2 her, he supposedly died of a 3 week galloping cancer condition here in the waking world back in the early 1970’s, which was total bull shit, and Sarah got a little pissed off at him, and murdered her friend Nina’s old man with her powerful bear hands. The Constables’ On Patrol, [COPS], were in the July 12, 1996 interaction, see the MORIANITY BIBLE BLOGS, it was surface-scratched back in the 30’s of numbered chapters. They were cleaning up her mess, the room and manager were ‘JJ- ripped’ 2 pieces, and at least she did not throw a shark at him, the gods, these super girls have tempers when it comes to the boys in their lives. What these crazy goddesses can do, Christ! I told Jim Burr on a bugged CIA digital telephonetics system, back in the 1970’s about super girls, and how dangerous they R; long B4 either ‘Super Girl’, or ‘My Super-X Girlfriend’ were ever made, at least in this dimensionality of HS. HYPERSPACE. This is one of several of the ‘Full Count’s’ big ‘369 going home phone number} secrets. He has others, as does his pal the Mayor, but I am not trying 2 trash talk and spread mean realties around, if things don’t concern me, I do not care what anybody does, I’m a 60’s freedom kid, the Donald is the one Chasing Banks, not my thingL Don, J. It is when U hurt me, now; we’ve got a problem, Lenny Green. Lots of super nasty loud noise harassments here at Mr. Himacane’s. Keep it up; you’ll B in a terrible ax when I activate Magnesonic later 2 night. Yea, they know every fucking word that I type, and as I type it, possibly even B4 I type it. No, when U hurt me, then I will tell things, and bwelieve me bra, I have things 2 tell, and won’t B running out any time soon!!!!!!!

When I worked 4 a shitty outfit from 2K1-2K4, Assets Protection, I met a human entity who told me he was one of the Olympian Gods, and he worked at the location that I was guarding. Much more will B said on this later on. At this place, another security guard, miz Harris, worked with me on different shifts. She was also employed by the NJ State Police, in exactly what capacity I do not know. She was all set to help me get 2 the bottom of my ENEMY problem and nightmare. Fuck with me all U want cock suckers, somebody’ll eventually call the Constables. Back now 2 the story, yea, I am under super death siege, and as I said, it started getting super bad around the time of my last astral projection. She was going to meet a man whom she had known 4 years, B4 he joined the Federal Bureau of Investigation. A group of people whom supposedly R there 2 enforce the laws and 2 protect innocent people. She told me that when they met for a lunch 2 discuss me and my situation, as she had told him a little bit on a prior occasion a bit about me and my troubles, he threatened her in a covert and clever way, and this was once a person that was her friend. She told me he used the exact words from the old song, except her name was not that from the song. His exact words that he repeated 3 or 4 times while giving her a very unpleasant look that she said could not B mistaken 4 anything but a [covert back-off threat]. These words were and I quote what she told me, “Mrs. Harris, U have a lovely daughter”. Yea, these people R supposed 2 protect people like me, and instead, threaten harm to an innocent teen aged girl, age 15 at the time in 2003. If I am lying that this officer of the State of NJ Police, said this to me, hearsay yes, but I quote and admit that I did not hear the FBI man say it live, but prove I make this up, and put me in fucking jail, as I now SWEAR TO GOOGLE AND BLOGGER AND THE WORLD THAT THIS IS A TRUE AND ACCURATE STATEMENT OF WHAT A SECURITY GUARD TOLD ME, ALSO A GUARD, AT THE GRIFFIN PIPE COMPANY OF FLORENCE TOWNSHIP, NEW JERSEY, SOMEWHERE IN THE CALENDAR YEAR OF 2003 AD. THIS IS SWORN AND OFFERED 2 ANY COURT OR TRIBUNAL ANYWHERE AND AT ANYTIME, AND UNDER FULL PENALTY OF PURJURY CHARGES. Yea, tell me that my life ain’t outta some Alfred Hitchcock Hellishness, go ahead!!!!!!!!!

I was never allowed 2 come into money nor have the resources 2 fight this bunch of sick and demonic twisted entities. I tried to start a legitimate mail order business when I turned 19, as then, 18 was legal age in NJ, under something then called RIGHTS FOR 18, and since then has been long repealed. Aniwho, a man from Camden, NJ, threatened me and came over physically to my apartment as well. This was in the days when U could B much more blatant in intimidating people, today I would have had your fucking ass in jail. So in 1986, when Diana showed me, [Diana Zudlecrenessia Arteemis] how 2 apply this ‘Parallel Event’ thing, to the game of Roulette, and I started making 2 chips a day 4 days a week, week after week for over half a year, on orange level that is an 8 thousand dollar weekly net income, but I did not use orange chips, and at the end of the year, I lost it all, so no taxes were due, as after they attacked me repeatedly in this covert war, I could no longer win in chance and gambling situations. This was again done 2 me, as was done when I tried 2 start up a little business, they will not let me have squat, as they know that if I can ever make it in any way, that I’d B in a much greater position 2 fight these bastard scum, and get my fair justice. At this point, I know I would B talking Jersey jury award over 10 billion smacks. Go ahead scum balls, and just keep thinking that your day, and mine, will never come, we’ll C ya turd bird sicko freaks!!!!!!!!

Yea, the siege has been nightmarish recently, and since devil year of oh-six, almost 13 months of the epitome of Dogtown. Sunday was awful, brutal, and as demonic as it gets, super health attacks, property attacks and damage, one of my wires was damaged somehow while I was at work, as they illegally get in and make tiny razor cuts into wires. Google is authorizes if I ever die in a fire, 2 sent this to as many different authorities as they can, and please send copies of all of my blogging to the Civil Liberties Authorities, as I am going 2B contacting them shortly myself. Neighborhood attacks and attacks on my body, my property, major aerial harassments, and on and on, Sunday was pure fucking rock chucking flock ducking runt slapping and bunt tapping HELL, HELL, HELL, Mr. Trilane of Star Trek, Squire Trilane with his advanced SWIS, a whittle joke, ladies and lads and dudes and dudesses. JJJJJJJ 7 empty squares appear on Blogger, www.blogger.com but on my website blog, 7 happy faces will B there. Yeah, watch out for the freaking jipor dirt balls, JACKED IN PARTS OF REALITY. Dark Shadows not only thought Paul Stoddard Day was a necessary message 4 me by making it my birthday, but I know how these awful ‘Leviathans’ operate, and it ain’t no COPS-TV SHIT, bwaby-wuv. When Daniel Collins talks about the BEDFORD ATROCITIES, remember, the Massachusetts Colony a long time ago, was what is now the State of Maine, as this was B4 it became a state. Bedford is right there near Brainrtree, where the real atrocities in my family, the triple murder-suicide of my uncle Herbert.

Well Brown Eyed Kali Cow, CU soon and say hi to Miz Roberts 4 me. Later, Bra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home