Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 48-----AND EVIL SCUM I HATE.

At precisely 11:50 of the clock this Tuesday morning, I was chopper hit at my residence. Then the phone repairman came thereafter, and I had just finished talking 2 Patty Pay @ the Atlanticare in East Dodge, NJ. The second I hung up, the evil filth struck me hard with a super death beam causing me major pain and diarrhea. Then within another half hour the phone man grinned at me and would not take my complaint seriously. The lady that set up the appointment just wasted my time, and theirs. She had so informed me that some kind of a trap device would B installed onto my phone line, so we could try and figure out what is going on. He would not do a thing but grin at me and say that the line tests out as perfect, which I could have told him would B the case, just as with my car yesterday. They shut it down when they wanted 2, and then with the same supernatural power and or technology, started it right back up, with no evidence remaining that anything ever was wrong 2 begin with. I will B permanently cancelling my land line phone service with these paid off Verizon crooks, and just get a cell, and use it to get voicemail, and make the very few calls that I will B needing it 4. I try 2 stay off phones, and have since this shit all started in 1982, with the Cherry Hill teachers, the Mertzocks, or however they spell their name. This is where all this shit started, and someday I will sue all of these people whom R dedicating their very existence 2 making my day 2 day life a living fucking burning infinite terroristic hell. I meant 2 say on a prior blog that each day, I run my alarm clock between 1 and 12 minutes fast or slow, so they have less chance of hitting me with aerial assaults using CH in combination with botbar symbolic one numbers, and only I know what the clock is off by 4 that day, giving them very little chance 2 intentionally B able 2 correctly hit me with this BCH or BOTBAR COMBO HARASSMENT. I made an error and forgot to use the ‘minus’ word on the prior blog, that was used 2 explain how I compensate 4 their evil wicked demonic shitty behaviors. I never will B able 2 get help; as the gods won’t let me prove any of my hell is real. This is worse than being a part of the fucking HOLOCAUST. They at least all had the comarradity of each other 2 share their pain with, and as hollow and shallow as I know this will sound, that plus the fact that at least they knew what they were being persecuted 4, and exactly whom their persecutors were. I have all this as well as the horror, of never being able 2 stop these awful evil shits from their endless endeavors of turning an innocent person’s life into total diarrheic hurl snot. I knew both today and yesterday would B bad, whenever major mental plane interaction memories of astral plane life occurs on the physical plane, translation, REMEMBERRING VIVID DREAMS, I know with precision clockwork how bad it will B 4 me the next day, viewing this in a forward-mortal way. I will tell U all about both nights in the ‘dreams’, and then show the days events and their correlation factors, in just a minper or so, but first U need 2 know what these scuz buckets did 2 me on Saturday morning at about 8 of the clock, at a WAWA store, while I was in there buying a newspaper for Eddie Himacane. First after being in there 4 a few minpers, [Earth type minutes], They blared Brown Eyed Girl, the old hit song, through the muzak system, and then from out of nowhere, a man seemed 2 appear behind me in the checkout line, pretending 2B on a cell phone, I knew it was totally a phony CIA/BFA staged job, as he kept talking loudly and repeating over and over, something regarding his daughter, Sarah, and some high school sports related thing, saying ‘SARAH’ over and over again, as in CU later brown eyed Cal, Callio, Sarah Callio Martino. If “L&O” and Mr. Water Company Sammy-boy, won’t go for all the coincidences, than neither should I have 2, and I WILL NOT BUY THEM, SO FUCKING THERE 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now back 2 the major dream last night. I was on Tennessee Avenue, with Al Soifer, at the Trinidad Motel. He was telling me that my mother never told me this to protect me, but that she was always asking 2 stay an extra day at half price, and begging. So after the second year there, or basically the second half of our vacation life in Rotville Dodge East, AC, NJ, he gave her the half price, but in sort of a ‘DARK SHADOWS PAUL STODDARD DUE DATE AGREEMENT’, a price was 2B paid, and my mom did not want 2 keep her part of the agreement, unlike the trashy couple on that L&O episode with the sicko pervert hiding in the ice cream truck and choosing his little boys through a peep hole. Thank the gods, but this is why these Lamist Cult Black Brotherhood SCUM had their sights on me, to take me as a white sex slave. Sarah and Frank’s father had 5 or more candy and comic stores throughout AC, NJ. This was his kiddie’s connection. The Lamists have many controlled-cities and contacts, all through mob boss Gallagher, from Chicago, Illinois. In the dream, Soifer was showing me bills and receipts that were owed to the motel by us since we did not keep up our end of the deal, and yet stayed half price for 4 total days throughout a two year period ending in August of 1968. This is Y Sarah was looking for me in 1972 when I never showed up in 1971 at all, the first summer that she never came into visual contact with me since the year 1965. So in the 1996 interaction, and remember this is inside last night’s dream, Al Soifer was telling me that in that interaction in’96, Sarah was trying 2 find U 2 make U pay your debt to the Lamists. The room in the 60;s was all of about 30 bucks per night at full summer/scummer rates, so half off would be 15 bucks, and that times 4, wow and gee, McGee, and jeez-Louise, would B a whopping powerful $60. And this is supposed 2 buy my services into a white slavery ring? Wow, Mickey Rooney Horse Doper, ten feet tall, do I come cheap, or what????????? This whole thing is oudafuckin’ Twilight Zone, TTZ. U all want your 60 back, come to my place and knock on my door, send big bouncer Paula or Kate over and I’ll hand the 60 over shaking in my whittle freaking boots!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I knew this was gonna B a bad fucking day today. Learn 2 read the signs my fiends and friends, and U’ll know shit 2 way B4 it goes down in 4-D MAYA.

I played roulette last night and made 3 surrendering back one half of a unit in green losses. Hay on a ‘double black’ betting level, don’t laugh at taking 2-1/2 units off a table, that’s a quick nice easy 250 smacks, on a super botbar day of total hell.

No matter what anybody says, my only chance 2 get out of this hell, is 2 get believed by the Earth’s population, running off to a deserted island or trying suicide is a waste of time. I have tried suicide 100 times, and keep waking up from a very realistic ‘dream’ where I was thinking of doing it and never did, and then simply fell asleep. I stuck a walkie-talkie antenna right into a 220 volt air conditioner receptacle, thinking it was a lead up to the roof antenna system of the apartment building. This was in 1977. Their was a loud snapping bang like lightning struck inside, and my easy could only C white blinding light 4 a minper or so. But I felt nothing. That night I would have sworn lightning did hit the apartment, as I was in a dream, totally lost in it with no memories of my worldly life here, as is with most dreams and most people, all the time anyway. Then I know that Diana came right through the window and into the wall where I had just burned out the 220 receptacle 6 hours earlier. I know it happened. A beautiful blond with long glowing hair, appearing about 10-12, said 2 me that she is Diana, and giggled a lot when I asked her anything about herself, or how she managed to get into my room, and how she literally sprang from a lightning bolt into a ravishing little blond piece of jail bait. She just continued looking at me with her lovely slitty Olympian eyes, and giggling at me, and moving her head side to side so as 2 let her long and unfathomable hair swing all around. Then like a shot, in a super quick instant I woke up with a bang, literally springing up from the bed as if it were on fire or filled with rattlesnakes. This dream was forgotten until 1985 when I was first taken to her tennis courts in the Great Olympia, at the Great Manor there, where she lives with her parents Leda and Zeus, and her grand father Zudlowchronus. She did not show me in this mortal life as Mountainpen, any astral life memories of her being 18, until I was well into my 30’s, telling me I could handle it better that way, and as a full grown Olympian teen goddess, it would have been too much 4 me 2 handle, as remember in Quakertown, Pa, she came 2 me when I was only a boy of 6 years. She stayed in the 11 year old form until the mid 1980’s when she re-entered my mortal world life through the PRIVECODE machine, patented by the INTERNATIONAL MOBILE MACHINES CORPORATION, of at the time in 1982, Philadelphia, Pa. I first saw it in a magazine while waiting in a dentist’s office 4 a routine teeth cleaning and X-rays. I bought it but did not install it into my phone line 4 90 days or so until moving out of 1802 Robin Hill Apartments, in Voorhees Township, New Jersey. I moved into a rented home at 134 Norris Avenue, in Atco, New Jersey on 31 January of AD 1983, minus one day of 24 years ago to this very day today.

Here R my luck scores, last 3 days, Sunday—minus 397.85, Monday—minus 398.07, Tuesday and today—399.89, down on the fiscal Tuesday week by 5.07, and up on the fiscal month of 30th, by 9.25. Roulette scoring: +6.5 units, +4 units, and +2.5 units, for last 3 days played, total—13 UNITS OF PROFIT, [UOP]. Last 3 days of questions asked of quanta that were actually logged as USED, simply put this means as opposed to just an on paper recording, all though all events must B recorded without fail in order 2 maintain accuracy of measurements. When I give accuracy, unlike in measurements where MP is used, I will tell U in ratio of correct to incorrect. Sunday 5:2, Monday 9:5, and today, I have not yet done any. I am blogging still, but that is obvious to a retard, or astrally, a restart. Hay, I learn a lot from machine mind. U can learn from an annoying 2 year old in a store screaming for mommy 2 buy a toy. Many times as a young boy, I would C bad behavior and think 2 myself, wow, if this is not a free lesson on how NOT 2 BEHAVE, then what in Dogtown is???????? People around me 2 this day show me how not 2 act, and how not 2B, believe me, almost in an every day occurrence. How can I call them scuz slime if I turn around and set new dirt ball records myself? That would B the epitome of hypocrisy, would it freaking not?

All events, ideas, and things work down into higher existence phases. This, in Lawtronics, is considered 2B the Law of PINDLETIZING. Parts of this astral terminology pertain to changes of sizes and quantities, and other parts pertain 2 forces, controls rules, and laws. Rules are laws without demanded penalties 4 defiance. When mans laws are broken, the penalties are 100% connected to being caught for doing the illegal and wrong thing. Punishments fit crimes as much as is possible to balance things out so as to accomplish this, but the majority of injustice, is when person A robs, murders, or rapes person B for purposes of this illustration, and forever gets away with it for being able to have a great legal defense team such as ‘Last 10 Yards OJ’, or simply does not get caught robbing the house, boosting the car stereo, beating up and assaulting and knifing or even shooting someone in their sleep, and let’s all B dead honest for a minper here. The biggest lottery is the road law. This is a negative lottery, and instead of wishing to get tickets and win, we all hope not 2 get tickets and lose money in fines, raised insurance auto premiums, and worse, losing driving privileges. And B4 I go on, I am the big freedom fighter, yet I say your fist is free but must stop a tenth of an inch from my face. By logic and all rights, do UCY unlimited freedom in any society is a total impossibility. If I was Governor Corzine, tomorrow, thousands of people would B illegal 2B driving on the road. One night in a deep snow while driving a small car, I was bullied off into a snow drift by a big SUV. Hay I was doing 30 and sliding around like a helpless mouse in a trap, and along comes Spider Van and does this 2 me. No, I am king of freedom, yours, mine, and both!!!!!!!!! Your fist either stops at my nose, or it is then legal and perfectly all right 4 me to throw a molitalf cocktail through your window at 3 AM. I love Freedom, and I love Chase Bank, but as Donna and Barbara said it so great in early 1980 or around about there somewhere, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, for crissake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moving on with the astral laws of pindletizing, events that remain close 2 what they were in essence and energy equivalents from their higher state, and now R down in their lower state, must now accept all of the effects and causalities that get produced, should the pindletized event, B it anything, is near 2 or exact in its higher stage, or its lower numbered reality existence. All events are tiny combinations of countless groupings of micro tiny sub atomic realities, being asapian groupings of various quarks and leptons. A grouping of these ever unimaginably small things that are for a lack of a better way 2 put it, a combo of zero-dimension or infinite void itself, and the very next largest possible wave/particle duality, in an combined and merged yet ever altering flux, or ratio condition change between being more void infinity and less wave and particle duality escaping out and away from the void, and back and forth it keeps fluctuating. Lawtronics causes this escape to eventually happen by figuring out how to make forces that they as well create in their ‘dream-away’ so 2 speak, learn 2 act and interact on themselves to shuffle out of their previous exims or uncreation cycles forced into a closed curve, and this is all basically done not by first concentrating on escaping void infinity, but in making dreams. More simply put, a kid usually has an idea of what he is going 2 make from his erector set or his Lincoln logs, toys of yesterday needed here 2 make a point, I admit that I am unsure if these toys are even used and sold any longer. Rarely does the child builder just randomly start putting ‘something’ together, the idea is ahead of the starting of any physicality to the project, and no this is not my spin on “intelligent design”. I keep no opinions there; it is of no significance 2 me. What I tell U now comes from Professor Gauki-Gawgauk, a huge panther, millions of billions of Earth type of years old in one single set of interactions. He is one of several fantastic guru type teachers; we astralites refer 2 them as SHOW-ERS, not showers as in rain or bath tubs. In ASTRAL, 2 pindletize is quite simply put, 2 dream down into a lower physicality, by entering Stacey’s conscious thought, which is of course all things, in our down line, relative to her up line life and world and existence. Upon this entering into her conscious mind, pindletizing is considered 2B the moving and meshing and mixing and merging. This is sort of a naturally occurring process once reaching this stage, and into the 5th dimensional hyperspace, [5th-D-HS], on many countless and various locales that R on both of HS’s 4th and 5th dimensions. Lawtronics automatically sets it all up 2 work. There is no complex figuring outs of ‘how-to’, or any conscious will nor effort involved at this point, it is all Lawtronic. A pindletized energy, APE, [absolute pure energy], becomes not only its mass equivalent at each set up point where beginnings or {births} take place in all of the many countless 4th/5th physicality’s, and also it is broken into all necessary individual mass-entities that indeed R lawtronically programmed, [pre-destined] by more MW accepted speech patterns, to enter into each dream sequence, of all of them, and so 2 speak, win the DOMINATION BIRTH LOTTERY and hence becoming born into proper places all throughout hyperspace’s physicality’s. This is all pre-accomplished in 7th and 8th dimensions or inside the circuitry of the cyclaspheric system of the Lawtrons, that naturally must first enter into 5-D realities, as their lower or pindletized energy conversions, 2 become the gods, to put it a bit parochially. Astral language says things accurately, but we cannot share it unless we go into a room a shoot ourselves through the head. The gods or angels are a complex subject, and man has the entire thing just about as screwed up & totally misunderstood as it gets. I will try later on this year 2 make some of this grow a bit more velar in your mind, [ABSOLUELY AND PERFECTLY RICHARD MILLHOUSE NIXON CLEAR].

Co-non-art and S0-non-art will B touched on some more now. I told U all about chart reading and the technical stock broker analysts that use basic chart interpretation rules, and using the long wave riding in reading these plotted realities, as well as using a higher odds Q&A system, or CO-NON, as opposed to SO-NON, combining Q&A in odds that can be anything from 50/50 to anything that U can make work out on the graph and work sheet. To learn more on how to create odds, libraries are filled with great books on statistical mathematics, but I will 4 right now, make it a bit easier 4U. Take another deck of cards, all suits. Now for easy calculations, take jokers, jacks, queens, and kings all out of the deck, and again, never mix any one of these cards up with any one card in any other of your quantum decks. You now have aces or ones through ten cards. For a 10:1 ratio, use all your cards 1-10, then for example say 2 your cards, should I draw a 7 next time. If you do, your score is a +10, and if you do not, your score is a -1. Keep your jacks in if you want odds of 11:1, and remove your 10s for odds of 9:1. Just remember that with 9 cards, a correct answer is a +9, and an incorrect answer is -1. UC, the wrong answers will always stay a minus one, [-1]. This simply put is because if you take out all cards except let us say the aces through the 8,s, just to pick an amount at random, U now have a 1 in 8 chance to be right, so if U get the right answer, the score reads +8. With 5 cards it would be -1, or a +5. With all cards out except jokers, wrong answers again are -1, while right answers are +13. If you have say 12 cards with kings and jokers out of the deck, and you complicate the ratio by asking will I pick a 3, a 9, or a queen out next time, now the ratio to B correct, or your odds, are a 3 out of a 12 chance, or a 3:12, and this easily converts to a 1:4, but if you have aces through 9, for a 9 card total, and say, will I draw either a 2 or a 3 next time, you now have a 2:9 chance 2B correct, as you have 9 possibilities, and R requesting the cosmos to tell U whether U will B correct in your next shuffled up random pick of two of the cards. NOT TRUE, don’t B so easily deceived. If U want 2 stay true 2 the math, do not try 2get 2 complex unless U teach college stats math classes at an Ivy League university. But should U insist on a more complex odds system to get your QCD’s further out and away from parity and more towards either a positronic or electronic polarity, based on left and right atomic spin and directional time formulae, then do this. For a truer math ration with the cards, no we R on Earth mister machine mind word program, please stop changing the type, we do not say ration, we say ratio!!!!!! Thank U. Aniwho, 4 a truer RATIO, using say aces-9’s, or a 9-TOTAL of playing cards, say will I draw a 5 in the next 2 draws, do it that way, and if U draw a 5 in the next 2, or whenever U first draw it, now, if U win, the score is based on the same odds as if U lost, or 2:9. Winning scores this way would now B +9, and losing scores would now B -2. My advice is 2 stay simple, as sufficient CO, or COMBINED ODDS, will kick in to eventually move some of your decks well out of parity ranges. If you want to take 20 or 30 or 40 of the 52 cards and pencil or ink in numbers 1-40 on their face up side over the existing patterns of the cards, say 1-30, now U have 30 cards. Wins R +30, and losses R as always on single card draws, a -1 score. U can do many things, but keep it no more complex than your ability 2 keep up with shit, or the gods you’ll B sorry. Wasting lots of time and effort on an unproductive thing can suck royal ass.

For right now Big Sarah, Big Paula, and all my lovely Earth chaptered Viqueens gang beauty queens, CYALL a wee bit later on, and stay off the damn muzak system. Nothing gets by me. Not songs, shows, license plates, N O T H I N G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home