Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MOVEMENT STAGE # 53

I am now officially under the absolute worst death siege and total hell, [DOGTOWNISM] of the year 2007. Four straight back 2 back days now of nothing but kemtrailing, loud planes, and nasty loud choppers. Yesterday’s hell was so bad; I did not think I would get through it. The same chopper flew all day and long over my residence, and worsened just shy of the time the filthy Flyers played. Even the sports caster on the Philadelphia Sports news at 11 of the clock, on channel #3, said, it was wild and against all odds 4 them to kick ass 6 to 1 against Detroit, one of the top teams in the entire Hockey league this season, and the Flyers are closer 2 the bottom of the rack. Don’t tell me what I know about this intentional parallel event thing, being used against me to get their dirt ball way, as I know differently. They hurt my body with death beams, they cut out the left side of my home theatre system shortly into the game that started at seven eastern time. On top of that, the NJ conspiracy 2 wreck my life, kicked in, and my classes will B starting any day, U know, I mentioned all of this on a prior blog. I must attend non-voluntary 4 day all day classes, at my own expense, the state takes $160 of my hard earned money, and forces me 2 do this or quit my job, which I may decide 2 do. Y work 4 free, and have 2 B up day and night, as I work at night? Never in oh-seven, have I until yesterday, had more than 3 straight days of super botbar & super high Milituforce Otammism. My magnetic percentage 4 BOTBAR on the oh-seven year, as of yesterday’s close, is the highest on the year, and unlike a stock price, U want it lower, not higher. 80% for botbar 4 example means that UR 4:5 for days of nasty botbar, “Bottom Of The Barrel All-ready Rated”. My luck scores are lower than they have been in the entire time since my search and quest 2 find the Great Sarah Krassle, back in late 1995 and early into ‘6.

Back B4 all of this, in 1979, and B4 I go on, I made another of my famous errors on a prior blog while telling all of my readers about KEMTRAILS, and how and when they originated, I typed in 1977, and meant to type the year 1987, but Aniwho, in ’79, I had put together quite a wild and outlandish array of sound and magnetic devices, into a strange system, that got stranger over the next 4 years. I invented a character named Shorty MacInvondi, and gave him a personality of a super egotist, a wealthy billionaire tycoon from New York City, who had yachts and planes and choppers, and unlimited women like mister Hefner, and was always calling me ‘hot shot’, and up setting me on the phone. I gave him a really wild cool voice, and overdubbed wild screaming interruptions where one is talking 2 another, and simultaneously I would B shouting, “NO NO SHUT THE FUCK UP SHORTY”, and stuff like this. He would say stuff 2 me like, “I’ve got your little [princess], and she will tell me all your secrets hot shot”, we were discussing the great disco queen, Donna Summer. It took a few years of him telling me he was planning 2 take over Atlantic City, as well as New York City, and get in with all of my friends, and really fuck me up. Suddenly, early into the 19 eighty’s, along he came into reality, like fucking magic, Mr. Trump. He even named that ugly black tub of his in 1988, his PRINCESS, another coincidence set, Mr. ex Senator Arthur? I am chocking on these many vines of coincidences, Mr. Branch. He did so many things 2 me, it isn’t legally permitted right now to print it on the blog, until I get with an attorney and find out exactly what my rights R under the law, remembering of course, that the ‘law’ is one law for guys like him, and losers like me. If this wasn’t true, how can the local law enforces on state and local municipal levels get away with all this malfeasance and misfeasance? They have been told, and they know damn well, that I am being persecuted 2 death. They knew damn well last night and all day, I was pummeled by aerial siege and assault 2 get the Voorhees Scuz buckets to kick the Lenny Crap out of the Detroit Redwings Hockey Team. They R not protecting a citizen who is getting his CIVIL FUCKING RIGHTS VIOLATED, and I am putting my complaint on this into today’s US mail system, to the American Civil Liberties Union, and am telling all the stuff, including my Saturn 1994 Hammonton road accident. I don’t have 2 take this lying down any more. Some parts of our government still work. I was reimbursed for 200 dollars for a crooked talk radio station’s misrepresentation of something called HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE. The talk AM radio station of 1210 BIG TALKER, of Philadelphia, PA, USAESMWG. They promoted this product on their personal reputation, and it made more than 1 dozen promises, that absolutely none were true, as this garbage product was pure 19th century snake oil, sold right out of grandma Peterstons’s covered wagon. One day I got a letter in the mail from the FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION, and they said I could have a chance to B part of a legal fight, and possibly retrieve some of the monies lost 2 me by purchasing this product. Sure enough about a year later, a check came in the mail 4 the full amount that I had been conned out of by this scummy radio station. I had written 2 several of the late night talk hosts, and guests they had on such as Arthur Bell, and none of these worthless bastards thought I was worth writing back. Then they sold me their bull shit crappy product, and ripped me off. So when I had my chance, 4 once, 2 get my whittle 2 cents in, I DID!!!! A crash level private BFA piper piece of trashy scum just took Eddie Himacane’s roof off at 12:41 PM, as I pen this. We R having another snowstorm today, and I have noticed 4 years, that whenever weather is unusually stormy or harsh, extra hot, extra cold, snow sleet and ice, major wind, all except when Diana comes around 2 protect me, but all other harsh weather, it definitely seems 2 always go along with other negatives and bad shit all around my life. Many years now have passed, that I am aware of this nasty ‘coincidence’. Sound and radio frequency is behind everything going on, and none of U idiots will listen to me nor believe me. Changing the voice into a radio frequency has unknown Kerlian Energetic Patterns, or as I call them, KEP’s. Keps R not ignored by the Native Americans of yesteryear. They would shoot an arrow through your ticker if they caught U trying to take their audio or video image, they knew what was really going on, but white man, oh we R so superior and smart, aren’t we, we know this is all a bunch of superstitious nonsense. Sure it is, right, oh yeah, uh-huh!! Trump knows that if I ever take that reel and reverse it and record this reverse sound through my magical taping systems, NO MORE MR. TRUMP, say good night 2 the nurse sir, and all your other penthouse sleasies. Laugh all U like, Rod Serling’s shows, and Outer Limits, all of this is part of super disinformation tactics. The episode with EVA, in the big power station in the ‘OL’ show, I am telling Tammie’s little doctor as true as it verily gets, all true. This stuff is NOT science fiction. Remember this one, R—E------V—E—R—S—E? U do not have clue Number Uno that all of this is real. None of U even begins 2C the truth of all of this UFO stuff. Y would any government, American, Canadian, European, Russian, Australian, B covering up a major world problem or world threat. No human nor group of humans can peep a lid on much smaller things than the UFO phenomenon, come on, remember Nixon and Watergate, or Clinton and Monica, come on, you know this is being covered up not by us, but by THEM, yeah, they R not letting us shits in the gage that they must enter from time 2 time 2 make adjustments and add new ‘human’ infiltrators, into key and sensitive governmental global positions. Mankind in the land of the living is not doing it, nor covering it up. The MILLIONTH COUNCIL owns this box, comes and goes from time to time, and leaves many of them in many various positions of critical and powerful positions, 2 keep all of us from knowing that we R on a mortal world, that we R nothing more than their own dreams, here, in a huge super entertainment and reality show. I have been trying to push these truths for a decade or better now, so what happens, more disinformation, the EW’s create all of these goofy [REALITY SHOWS]. My Web-Logging may only B a year and a half old, but for many years, I would write up my messages on as many as 30 or 40 sheets of 8 and a half by 11 inch plain white paper, and roll them all up, after making 400 copies at Office Max or Kinko’s or stores such as these. These scroll-tracts would B hurled into people’s yards, when I would go out at 3 AM or so, on what I would back then refer 2 as my BOMBING MISSIONS AND RETALIATION. Y do U think the wild swings over the past years and decades happened, with the FLYERS HOCKEY,PHILLIES BASEBALL, and DOW JONES STOCK MARKET??????????? No, parallel event is real, and so is the fact that the MILLIONTH COUNCIL controls all of us and all of this. So if they R running all this, how can this all B just Stacey’s upline thought that downlined into all of this 5th-HS? Simple, she lets them believe this epitome of MAYA, or ILLUSION. She lets her parents, Neptune-Jupiter Japtarama Cavelantisocleevious, and Merlina-Carlittia Krassle, also think that she is their daughter. She allows this; it is all a part of her upline thoughts that intermingle on many varying levels of consciousness and sub or unconsciousness. When U have a thought about something, U create an entire downline multiverse that is the precise wave/particle duality counter-balance of your upline thought. Then, in dreams, U re-enter into your own created thought creations of conscious origins. Stacey, likewise, does this; we all do it, all along the entire unfathomably huge 6th dimension or the thought dimension. The ECKANKAR religious organization explorers, whom they refer 2 as SOUL TRAVELERS, refers to this great sixth dimension as the MENTAL PLANE, same thing, just different choices in nomenclature being used. There R no space aliens anywhere out there by the way any of U think and equate this all 2. The Kerlian energies used in transferring the dream travel between the land of life and the land of death or the astral plane, as mystics and psychics and Eckists refer to this condition-interaction, is what we seemingly C from time 2 time as circular crafts or flying crafts that we humans cannot identify as belonging 2 our race and people. Everything from all perceptions 2 all deceptions, exist inside a 7th dimensional reality called LAWTRONICS. If people R waiting for little or big, green or yellow and grey yancy’ed, [polka-doted] or frog faced 8 legged creatures, I say keep waiting, or dream it in if it turns you all on so much, it is all dreamality. All that is really real is void nothingness, I’ll say it over and over whether U all like it or not. Send Kate or Paula over 2 punch my lights out if U wish 2, and when they come back on, first words out of my mouth after “I’m suing”, will B, “all that is real is void infinity. You R here, so U have always been here, and U will always B here, U are real, time is not, forever baby, you cannot ever reach the greatest thing imaginable, NIRVANA, total non-being-ness, totally being oblivious 2 all interaction anywhere in all of hyperspace and in the sixth dimension, but how can U not B there, when U have already been thought? Someone upline thinks, boom, here we all R, and upline, the thinker of the thought in their reality goes on with the rest of their life, while U are endlessly trapped in their downline cycle. Stacey is allowing the GMC to endlessly make my life here in physicality as Michael Mountainpen, totally miserable. No police, no government, no one that is part of the human living world can ever help me, I know that. My beef is with Sarah-Stacey. I know that she is enjoying watching lots of the shows here. Yes, she has her Hebrew timeline and all the biblical stuff, as well as me, and also many other things that she has told me that she will not reveal 2 me now since she knows that I would reveal this knowledge to the blogger site, and she is right, I definitely would. Watching the shows and engaging in or watching all competition in sporting events R the best 2 ways 2 distract your thoughts of endless existence from making U totally insane and ready to drop a BZ TOY COMPANY bomb on Mister Towser’s world, Dudley.
I will CU ‘hard way’ astral travelers, Ms. Roberts, and my brown eyed girl Cally Kali Cow, Callio, very soon. The storms R coming, so R the quakes and volks, U’ll all B super JJ sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home