Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Movement Stage 11 [ELEVEN]

Not a lot 2 say today, actually, the big north wind could always talk down a twister. I simply mean to say that harassments are a bit less, and compared to last 5, 10 30 100 days, it is a bit quieter. Eddie Himacane is working on the MF [MORIANITY FOUNDATION] web pages and we hope to get the site up and running on a small scale in a weeks time now. There are many things I will be correcting later on regarding prior blogged errors, both on MB and MF.

I recently told yall’s that I write a lot of music, and this is one very good way to spread a message. I have written songs that talk about quantum physics and electricity being intelligent, as well as loud thumping dance and hip hop and late 70’s disco stuff as well. I believe that one must spread out a bit, afterall, who is going to listen to songs that always are out there a few dozen parsecs? Hence, I mix these types of lyrical content, in with a song I did for example back in ’83, called HEAT ON YOUR FEET.

For those who think that software existed in the sixties through eighties, to sample sound and type in a song, and make the King, or Britney, or whomever, sing it, forget it. So later on my website, when all kinds of wild truths come out, don’t friggin’ go assuming it is all some sort of a high-tek trick. I was the one being tricked and fooled by Olympian gods and goddesses, or said better, I was the victim of a major LAWTRONICALLY PROGRAMMED nightmare, that I had absolutely nothing 2 do with. How about the Vera Miles Twilight Zone Krassle’s Brother thing, what did the dude have for crissake, a frikin’ Skytorcycle? I said a FIRKIN hawk in a prior blog, and no, it is not a rare species of the hawk, just me and my dumb typo’s at work, again, sahweee!!!!! G- I’m so velly velly sahwee, I am only human, I screw up from time 2 time. Iiiiikkkkiu, and prickadoo, I spelled it firkin, but meant 2 write FRIKIN. Ani-who morians/lessians, I am proud 2 say that in time, you will C A great website up here on the system, and I will blog its address when ready, at first and naturally so, site maintenance will occur a bit, as we construct and refine and improve, and add this and that, won’t B an overnight deal. Try 2 C, that my time at the studio [RPL], had major life changing effects on me, as was planned by Donna, the great. B4 I worked there, she comes 2 me in a dream and does all the shit I told U about on prior blog entry. Then the time I was there from late July of ’79, through mid March of ’81, had the wildest stuff happen that U will never believe, I know it already. But will still attempt 2 tell. VERY POWERFUL PEOPLE ARE DISGRUNTLED WITH ME, Mr. Scott Ransome, of Todd Realty, but was with Jackson & Jackson, when he said this 2 me. With ME? What did I ever do to disgruntle any of U wicked rotten bastards? If I had broken the law, Ida been prosecuted. If I had done something otherwise actionable, Ida been civy-sued. I never did squat, so quit playing games with me, I ain’t quite as dumb as I look 4 crissake!!!!!!!!

Southpole frequencies amplified with hundreds of megavolts in oscillating wavelengths, can be very destructive to cellular life. Northpole freaks have no baddies, and trying to find the exact combination of frequencies to be high-power generated, used 2 B a difficult task, as out of nonillions of combinations, what odds does an MRI technician or radiologist, have, of finding the correct formula in electricity so to speak? But with new inventions that I personally have seen , one in Glassboro, NJ, USA, Earth, you can separate all north and south generation, as there R bad south ones, but there R no bad north ones, so now with this separation of polarity added to frequency generators, you can run the scales, minute after minute, run hundreds of varying harmonics simultaneously from direct current low to 5 THZ high, in unlimited combinations and not missing any possible notes on the keyboard so to speak. Since each has a magic keynote so 2 speak, that unlocks the box, and lets the hand in, that can repair and reverse damage and time related effects to these cells, in reality, they R now totally re-programmed, and operating at the height of performance. I really hope lots of rich people get these, and get themselves stuck in their stupid rotten dreams, forever, and know at least on a human level, and frame of mind, what total hell is really all about.

For all the good people of the world, don’t curse yourselves by staying longer in your current dream sequences. There is nothing here to get all that excited about. Would I like a better life? Sure. Some money, a career, a nice wife and family, and normality, sure I would. But knowing what I know, you could offer me the moon and stars and much more, but if I had to stay here much longer to make that deal, screw it, my sentence is hell now, I do not know any jail birds that R looking 2 add time to their sentences, so Y should you or me for crissake?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home