Morianity Foundation

This foundation is the invention of a man who has been the victim of terrible harrasment for many years, from piwerful high profile people that ruined his life. It is his sincere desire to someday have a place where people such as myself, can come to to assist them from any and all persecutions from anyone or group, all within the laws of the United States and the world.

Friday, August 25, 2006

MOVEMENT’S STAGE 1

This is the start where MORIANITY, the religious foundation for the third [3rd] millennium, has now been born. This does not mean that I still will not use this to tell all the things that happen 2 me, and that R being done 2 me. In addition to all of this however, I will attempt 2 put this foundation together, step by step, yard by yard, and brick by brick, with the hope that in centuries to follow, the world comes 2 know and recognize that I of myself, carry no meaning at all. But the covered up truths of which the 6th dimension is guilty of, for reasons stated throughout the MB, will always be and in the eternal now, simply R the importance to MF [Morianity Foundation].

In nonillions of parallel realites and or interdimensional timelines, the current day Mayor of Atlantic City, NJ, did a lot more than just swim out to me in the Atlantic Ocean, wondering what large fish I was. In fact, many of the guardforce, had nicknamed me, {SHARKEY}, and most likely did so as I swim sidestroke a lot, and many times, not an accepted sidestroke done in swim contests, but done more than the way that a swishing fish does this. In any event, I was only down there, to get information on people from my very sordid past, and enjoying sun and surf, was really only the bi-product. Right before the search for the great one began, I had been in touch with a very nice lady named, Vicci Gold, a New York City photographer, whose famous photographer father had taken numerous photographs of many landmark spots and areas in and all around Atlantic City, New Jersey, USA, Earth, M27W- Galx.hyperspace catalogue as of this present time, 2.4869475790330562X10,exponent129689.

The search for the great SSJKK involved finding her brother in human form, a sergeant on the AC, NJ Police Force, a bar and hotel owner, another hotel owner who bought the Trinidad on Tennessee Avenue, a mister Tahren Ghandi and his wife Rieka, sons of greek land and restaurant owners, John and Photeous, and the owner of the Pickadilly Hotel, a Mrs. Estelle Bassler, who sold the property in 1972 to Sarah J Karge, and 2 years later got it back from her somehow, I think it was a personal assumption real estate deal, where she became the bank, payments made to her, with foreclosure possibilities contingent upon certain conditions. She told me in exact words in the late nineties over the phone, as we got 2 know each other quite well by phone, “Sarah Karge trashed the place”. Later on I learned that she had a worm hole built into the wall extending 597 quintillion miles, and moving up and down through what mortals ‘time’. All this led me to create the MF, and the story has not even started as yet 2 b told, stay tuned for the story that will leave U all on the floor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home